The following walking rounds are available, if you can assist or would like more information, please contact us at
Permanent Walking rounds currently available are:
Doongalla Rd, Simpsons Rd, Milleara Rd & part Sheffield Rd (inc) Salvation Army Farm: 60 papers
Boronia Mall: Approx. 125 papers
Temporary round currently available is (1 year min):
Rathmullen Road, Dixon Ct, Gertonia Rd (part): 118 papers
Please let us know if your circumstances have changed or if you intend to take a break.
Temporary / Casual walkers or drivers: For further information on the above rounds, or if you can assist with any deliveries on a casual or temporary basis, we would love to hear from you. Please note these are voluntary positions.
VACANCY – DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
- Maintain up to date list of Walkers and Drivers, and numbers of papers required.
- Attend the delivery of the papers each month at The Basin Community Hall, organise into lots and oversee the collection by the Drivers.
- Prepare distribution lists for Drivers
- Liaise with Walkers and arranging coverage for those absent.
- Report to monthly Committee Meeting.
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Enthusiasm for volunteering.