Our sincere thanks go to Srinivasa Brundavanam, a Volunteer of many years, who has now retired.
The following walking rounds are available, if you can assist or would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Permanent Walking rounds currently available are:
1) Doongalla Rd, Simpsons Rd, Milleara Rd & part Sheffield Rd (inc) Salvation Army Farm: 60 papers
1) Boronia Mall: Approx. 125 papers
2) Lorraine Street, Dawn Street, Lynette Street, Stewart Street (small part), Albert Avenue (small part) 180 papers
Temporary rounds currently available:
1) Rathmullen Road, Dixon Ct, Gertonia Rd (part): 118 papers (this one is for 6 months)
2) Genista Avenue, Sundew Avenue, Iris Court, Herbert Street, Cardiff Street, Devenish Street (part),
Rowson Street (small part) 175 papers (this one is for a few months)
Temporary / Casual walkers or drivers:
If you can assist with any deliveries on a casual or temporary basis, we would love to hear from you through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note these are voluntary positions.
VACANCY – DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
- Maintain up to date list of Walkers and Drivers, and numbers of papers required.
- Attend the delivery of the papers each month at The Basin Community Hall, organise into lots and oversee the collection by the Drivers.
- Prepare distribution lists for Drivers
- Liaise with Walkers and arranging coverage for those absent.
- Report to monthly Committee Meeting.
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Enthusiasm for volunteering.